Process Mining Lead (f/m/d)
We are searching:
Professional Services – EMEA / Location: Lübeck or Bernau am Chiemsee, Germany/ Start: anytime
Qiados mission is to re-shape the future of business processes merging our IT knowledge with our market insights. With creativity and critical thinking, we deliver tailor-made solutions for clients around the world. Our employees support us from various locations: sunny Lisbon, charming Bernau am Chiemsee, beautiful Lübeck or via mobile working.
We founded Qiado to create a place where employees enjoy working. We want to create a space for development that makes you proud to be here. We are a “company with a heart” and you can see that in the cooperation within the team but also with our clients. We are the somewhat different consulting company in which humanity, openness, trust, flexibility and life-domains-balance is a part of everyday life.
Who we are looking for:
The Qiado team is currently on a strong growth course and therefore looking for a Celonis Lead, with an extensive background in SAP and Data/Process Mining, who is interested to become a key member of our Celonis Team. In this role you will be able to use your knowledge to develop the internal Celonis Team of Qiado and you will support us partially in external projects as the leader of Celonis.
What you should bring with you:
- Longterm experience in IT Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement, or similar area
- creative way of working
- Strong experience of SQL and ETL process design
- SAP Background in the area of SAP FICO, RE-FX or simular
- Data Mining and Process Mining are your field of expertise
- Experience with Process Mining Tools like Celonis or Signavio
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Informatics, Management, Computer Science or simiular
- Work proficiency in English
- Strong experience in communication and motivation
- Knowledge in leading a team
- Forward planning and strategic thinking.
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Ability to plan the next steps of the future
- Commercial awareness
- Development and structuring of the internal Celonis Team
- Active participation in external projects
- Establishment of a network for new projects and partners
What we offer:
Our cooperation is characterized by openness and honesty. We work together in a need- and strength-oriented manner and shape our joint working relationships through exchange.
We are convinced that we will always find a solution that feels right for everyone involved.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- A diverse and inclusive team, where colleagues are empowered to bring in their own ideas
- Space for personal growth and the unique opportunity to co-develop it
- Regular team meetings/events, in various locations to ensure a positive and healthy work environment and collaboration throughout the organization
- Flexible working arrangements (e. g. hybrid working)
- Competitive salary package
We look forward to receiving your application with your salary expectations and the next possible starting date!