Expert / Consultant – SAP FI/CO (f/m/d)
STARTING DATE: Immediate start
LOCATION: Lisbon, Portugal or Lübeck, Germany or remote
Qiado offers and implements innovative and creative accounting solutions, namely software implementations and accounting services, all over Europe. Headquartered in South of Germany, we are proud to be opening our third office in North of Germany after having successfully build up our Lisbon branch. If you are a (Senior) Consultant with experience in SAP FI/CO and with an entrepreneurial spirit, we would be happy to receive your application. Our team is as international as our customers. We offer our services all over Europe and in various languages.
- Implement the SAP FI/CO solution
- Communication with the customer in order to gather the relevant requirements
- Analysis of business requirements to envision solution design in advance
- Creation of project documentation, including training and education materials for business application users
- Troubleshooting and support of SAP solutions
- Implementing new initiatives in order to configure and customize required solution.
- Cooperation with internal ERP project teams.
- Creating and updating relevant documentation such as functional and design specifications.
- Resolving system errors and implementing small enhancements.
- Performing and assisting with root cause analysis of incidents.
- Identifying key SAP and non-SAP integration points or risk areas.
- Engaging with 3rdparty vendors
- University Degree in Business, Finance/Accounting, Economics and/or IT.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as a Business/Functional Analyst/Consultant/Expert
- SAP FI/CO implementation experience
- Good understanding of Business Process Modelling
- SAP S/4HANA experience (is a plus)
- Experience in Customization and Configuration from SAP SAP-Core-Systems for example. ABAP, BAPI/BADI, Debugging
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Openness to moderate frequency of travelling
- Very good English (written & spoken)
- Very good German (written & spoken) is a big plus!
Flat hierarchies and lots of space for your personal development. We offer attractive options for Work-Life-Balance and your professional development, a competitive salary and experienced colleagues. We are proud to have received the Great Place to Work Award with an outstanding result in work environment.
We are looking forward to your application!