OutSystems Senior Developer (f/m/d)
STARTING DATE: as soon as possible
LOCATION: Lisbon, Portugal or Lübeck, Germany or remote
Qiado offers and implements innovative and creative business solutions all over Europe.
Headquartered in the South of Germany, we are proud of our teams in the North of Germany and Lisbon, Portugal.
If you are an Outsystems Tech Lead with an entrepreneurial spirit, we would be happy to receive your application. Our team is as international as our customers. We offer our services all over Europe and in various languages.
- Work with the OutSystems Tech Lead to create and maintain offering materials, POCs/demos, etc.
- Responsible for the core development of OutSystems web applications using best practices
- Work as part of an international development team building applications for cross-industry clients
- Interact with different technology and business groups to generate business and technical requirements while providing clients with innovative business solutions
- Match UX/UI guidelines to meet the requirements that are within OutSystems
- Work with other developers, designers, and test engineers to improve their skills and help deliver business outcomes
- Strong experience in developing web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of C# and SQL languages are a plus.
- Be flexible and responsive to changing priorities and multiple, concurrent responsibilities.
- Drive to collaborate with others and a growth mindset.
- Key individual contributor to successful delivery on a large product or project with applied knowledge and participation in full lifecycle development.
- Experience with building proofs of concept is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering and academic achievements valued but not overrated by our side.
- OutSystems certification
- Very good English (written & spoken)
- German (written & spoken) is a plus
Flat hierarchies and lots of space for your personal development. We offer attractive options for Work-Life-Balance and your professional development, a competitive salary, and experienced colleagues. We are proud to have received the Great Place to Work Award with outstanding results in the work environment.
We thrive on creating an environment where we are excited to be, we are proud to belong, and we are free to shape.
We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectations and the nearest starting possibility.