OutSystems Tech Lead (f/m/d)
STARTING DATE: as soon as possible
LOCATION: Lisbon, Portugal or Lübeck, Germany or remote
Qiado offers and implements innovative and creative business solutions all over Europe.
Headquartered in the South of Germany, we are proud of our teams in the North of Germany and Lisbon, Portugal.
If you are an Outsystems Tech Lead with an entrepreneurial spirit, we would be happy to receive your application. Our team is as international as our customers. We offer our services all over Europe and in various languages.
- Design and build technical solutions based on business needs and drivers
- Lead, inspire and motivate a multi-discipline software development team
- Manage technical project execution and solution delivery and rollout
- Solve complex technical challenges according to project needs
- Identify, evaluate and fix application performance bottlenecks
- Identify risks and determine appropriate mitigation actions
- Guarantee overall delivery quality
- Knowledge of software engineering principles, algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented design.
- Able to handle an even split between architecture and design responsibilities (50%) and programming responsibilities (50%).
- Proven ability to design and optimize application and data integration processes across systems.
- Collaborate on team growth through peer coding, code review, and knowledge transfer.
- As a technical leader or contributor (or both), solve problems of considerable scope and complexity and mentor less senior developers with their work.
- Experience with leading other members of the development team in design, development, implementation, peer code reviews, and technical meetings.
- Drive the continuous evolution of best practices in the OutSystems development team.
- Very good English (written & spoken)
- German (written & spoken) is a plus
The tech lead will drive the implementation of innovative solutions that solve complex technical and business issues.
Tech lead needs to have a strong technical background and be able to design app-level architecture and operational tasks. Professionals with 2+ years of team leadership and customer-facing experience
Flat hierarchies and lots of space for your personal development. We offer attractive options for Work-Life-Balance and your professional development, a competitive salary, and experienced colleagues. We are proud to have received the Great Place to Work Award with outstanding results in the work environment.
We thrive on creating an environment where we are excited to be, we are proud to belong, and we are free to shape.
We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectations and the nearest starting possibility.