SAP FI Lead (focus on Client Management) (f/m/d)
We are searching:
Professional Services – EMEA / Location: Lübeck or Bernau am Chiemsee, Germany/ Start: anytime
Qiados mission is to re-shape the future of business processes merging our IT knowledge with our market insights. With creativity and critical thinking, we deliver tailor-made solutions for clients around the world. Our employees support us from various locations: sunny Lisbon, charming Bernau am Chiemsee, beautiful Lübeck or via mobile working.
We founded Qiado to create a place where employees enjoy working. We want to create a space for development that makes you proud to be here. We are a “company with a heart” and you can see that in the cooperation within the team but also with our clients. We are the somewhat different consulting company in which humanity, openness, trust, flexibility, and life-domains-balance is a part of everyday life.
Who we are looking for:
The Qiado team is looking for an SAP FI Lead with focus on Client Management.
- Someone to work with our extensive list of clients
- Structure sales approaches
- People who can and want to work independently and at the same time in a team-oriented manner
- Good self-organization and communication skills are basic requirements for us to work together. In return, we offer our employees the highest possible degree of flexibility
- Good planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple topics simultaneously
- Creativity, commitment, and the ability to deal with complex technical problems
- Experience in Business Development/Sales
What you should bring with you:
- Extensive SAP FI experience
- SAP FI Configuration knowledge
- Experience with SAP Project Management with several clients or companies
- Finance related background preferred, but not a requirement
- Business analysis experience (whether finance-related background is existent)
- Fluency in German (minimum B2), both written and spoken
- Fluency in English (minimum B2), both written and spoken
- Focus on the acquisition of projects, cross-selling, client management, and business development in SAP area
- 50-80% allocation in projects
- 20-50% allocation in internal activities (mainly Client Management)
- Management of SAP FI Implementation
- Development of projects with teams of 10 or more elements composed of different profiles
- Manage projects or teams with small headcount
- Work hands-on the projects
What we offer:
Our cooperation is characterized by openness and honesty. We work together in a need- and strength-oriented manner and shape our joint working relationships through exchange.
We are convinced that we will always find a solution that feels right for everyone involved.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Exchange and team development through regular workshops and events
- To work in a company that is as climate-neutral and sustainable as possible
- To operate in a learning culture and to grow together through further development on a professional and personal level
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working models
We look forward to receiving your application with your salary expectations and the next possible starting date!