Senior SAP CO Consultant (f/m/d)
Are you an SAP CO Consultant who aims to improve your career, compensation & benefits, and all of this in a work environment you enjoy and are proud to belong to?
This opportunity was made for you! We are looking for professionals who can help us face international projects.
Some of your future challenges will be:
- Communication with the customer to gather the relevant requirements
- Analysis of business requirements to plan the solution design in advance
- Configuration and customization of solutions particularly in SAP Controlling also considering integration in further FI processes
- Support of testing processes, consulting business for creation of test cases and acceptance criteria
- Creation and update of project documentation, including training materials for business application users
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of system errors, implementation of optimizations, and support of business users
- Cooperation with different IT and business project teams
- Identification of key SAP and non-SAP integration points or risk areas
- Collaboration with third party vendors
It would be nice if you have:
- University degree in business administration, finance/accounting, economics and/or IT
- Several years of experience as SAP CO consultant
- Profound technical knowledge of several sub-modules of SAP Controlling and ideally of Finance
- Proved track of varied SAP CO implementations
- Knowledge and practical experience of SAP CO/FI integration with further modules such as SAP CO, MM, SD
- Deep understanding of business process modelling in Finance area
- SAP practical S/4HANA experience (advantageous)
- Abilities to read ABAP code and to debug (advantageous)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Clear, concise, and effective communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Readiness to travel moderately
- Very good English (spoken and written)
- German is a plus
Being part of Qiado´s team means:
- Participate in international projects (Finland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK)
- Join a multicultural workspace with colleagues of 14 different nationalities
- Have a salary that you are happy with
- Be part of an environment where people inspire you once, twice, again, again…
- Have your personal and professional development supported by quarterly feedback from your manager and HR
- Flexibility and hybrid working model
- Our team members have the opportunity to switch between our 4 offices (Lisbon, Kastorf, Frankfurt and Bernau am Chiemsee) temporarily or permanently if they want
- Exchange experiences and team development through quarterly events and office initiatives
Need more reasons to join us? Here they go:
- Worried about hybrid working model costs? 🚗 Relax and use our monthly transportation support voucher.
- Interested in books, concerts, museums, and/or cinema? 🎭 Use your Qiado´s monthly culture voucher to do it!
- Is keeping your body active important for you? 🏋🏻 Just activate your Qiado´s Gym Pass and go for it!
- Have you ever imagined yourself learning German? 🇩🇪 Stop dreaming and join our German classes!
- Have the ambition to never stop learning? 🧠Join our continuous internal and external training programs and workshops
- Want to stay connected? 📲 Use your work phone and computer to contact your network.
- Is your and your family’s health a priority? 🩺 Use our private health insurance to support any medical appointments needed.
If you answered “yes” to at least one of the questions above, it´s time to apply!
Nice to know about Qiado
Our mission is to re-shape the future of business processes by merging our IT knowledge with our market insights. Combining creativity and critical thinking, we deliver tailor-made solutions for clients around the world, including countries such as Finland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK.
Qiado was founded to be a place where employees are excited to be and work, are proud to belong, and are free to shape and develop yourselves. We are a “company with a heart”, very committed to our core values and putting them into practice daily within our team and clients.
We are happy to be a somewhat different consulting company in which humanity, openness, trust, flexibility, and life-domains-blending are a part of everyday life.