Senior SAP Technical Consultant (f/m/d)
Professional Services – EMEA / Location: Lübeck or Bernau am Chiemsee, Germany – Lisbon, Portugal/ Start: anytime
Qiados mission is to re-shape the future of business processes merging our IT knowledge with our market insights. With creativity and critical thinking, we deliver tailor-made solutions for clients around the world. Our employees support us from various locations: sunny Lisbon, charming Bernau am Chiemsee, beautiful Lübeck or via mobile working.
We founded Qiado to create a place where employees enjoy working. We want to create a space for development that makes you proud to be here. We are a “company with a heart” and you can see that in the cooperation within the team but also with our clients. We are the somewhat different consulting company in which humanity, openness, trust, flexibility, and life-domains-blending is a part of everyday life.
Who we are looking for:
- Be the go-to contact person for technical SAP questions who doesn´t only want to be a developer
- Exposed to the client and to the diverse internal teams
- Someone that wants to accept different challenges and not just focus on coding in a specific area
- Senior ABAP Consultant to support Qiado internally to optimize our system operations
- people who can and want to work independently and at the same time in a team-oriented manner
- a high degree of self-organization and communication skills are basic requirements for us to work together
- creativity, commitment, and the ability to cope with complex management tasks
- people, whatever their form and orientation, can find their place with us and grow together with us. To this end, we are looking for new team colleagues who live openness as a core value
What you should bring with you:
- University Degree in IT are or equivalent.
- Several years of hands-on SAP ABAP/JAVA Development experience
- Working experience with ABAP, ABAP-OO, BAPI and RFC
- Good SQL knowledge. PQL and Celonis experience are a plus.
- Understanding of HANA technology.
- Experience with SAP-REFX module is a plus
- Very good English (written & spoken).
- Very good German (written & spoken) is a plus.
- Openness to moderate frequency of travelling.
- Support the functional team in any technical related questions: user scripts, data extractions, data analysis
- Bridge between the functional consultants and the development team. Writing documentation with the potential solutions
- Identify sources of SAP errors reported by users and functional consultants
- Trainings of the functional consultants in repetitive technical steps
- ABAP development in business solutions based on functional and technical requirements.
- Development of component ABAP code. Writing of component test program. Preparing component test cases.
- Active communication with the functional team.
- Interpretation of requirements and transformation of functional specifications into technical specifications.
What we offer:
Our cooperation is characterized by openness and honesty. We work together in a need- and strength-oriented manner and shape our joint working relationships through exchange.
We are convinced that we will always find a solution that feels right for everyone involved.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- exchange and team development through regular workshops and events
- to work in a company that is as climate-neutral and sustainable as possible
- to operate in a learning culture and to grow together through further development on a professional and personal level
- a competitive salary
- hybrid working models
We look forward to receiving your application with your salary expectations and the next possible starting date!