Trainees – Functional Consultant – NLA / SAP FI/CO (all genders)
Professional Services – EMEA / Location: Lisbon, Portugal / Starting: immediatley or ongoing
We are looking for several trainees (internship IEFP-Program), who are interested in developing an international career as a consultant at the interface between finance and IT. As part of the 9-month program, you will gradually become involved in the implementation and maintenance of innovative software products. First of all, you will support our team in Lisbon in carrying out such projects and will be provided with the necessary skills so that you can accompany implementation projects yourself at the end of the program. The aim of the IEFP internship is to permanently integrate you into our team and to give you a good start to your professional life.
Qiado offers and implements innovative and creative accounting solutions (e.g. SAP FICO, RE-FX, Lease Administration by Nakisa etc.) all over Europe.
Headquartered in South of Germany, we are proud to have opened our Lisbon office in July 2018 and our office in Lübeck, Germany in September 2021 to keep growing. This may be the opportunity for you. Become part of our team as Trainee – Functional Consultant!
- As part of the implementation team you will learn to evaluate business requirements including processes, accounting requirements and reporting requirements
- You will be participate in the configuration of the tool
- You will become a bridge to the technical consultants
- Becoming an NLA-Expert
- University Degree in Business, Finance/Accounting, Economics and/or IT
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Openness to travelling
- First knowledge of IT-accounting-tools
- First knowledge of accounting, leasing or ERP
- First experience working with Software and Technology is a major asset
- Very good English (written & spoken) / other languages are a big plus!
- Preferable eligible for an IEFP internship